- Autonomy: Development teams are much less dependent to encourage adoption and foster application development on other teams.
- Community: Development teams can benefit from services that other teams have written.
- Simplicity: Releasing software isn’t a punishment anymore. Anyone who has ever watched a team around release date will appreciate that YaaS supports continuous release cycles.
- You do not start from scratch: The community and us will provide sophisticated services (i.e. a product service) that makes it easier and faster to write a new app that wants to do something with products for instance.
- We offer a backend UI framework that makes it easy to build management/business tools user interfaces.
- Instant provisioning – you can help your customers to subscribe to microservices in no time and scale their businesses.
- Pay as you go – no upfront fee, no hidden charges and a free tier that lets you evaluate the value of a service.
- Auto Scale – YaaS services auto scale so you do not have to worry about availability at peak times.
- No long-term contracts – if you are not happy with a service you can cancel the subscription at any time.
- You can sell smaller, faster time-to-market projects into your customer base.
- You can leverage usage based, agile, flexible, elastic software consumption to deliver new functionality to help your customers to be innovative and fast.
- Help your customers increase their ROI from existing investments in SAP Hybris products by creating extensions.
- Support the Digital Transformation projects of your customers by using YaaS Innovation Workbench to build and assemble front office applications using microservices based services.
Packages on YaaS market can be used to augment and add functionality to these applications and increase the ROI in your existing investment in them.
For example, a leading Fashion Brand extended their SAP Hybris Enterprise Commerce implementation with SAP Hybris Commerce as a Service to offer Uber Rush shipping on bestselling product lines. They could deploy rapidly and test and evaluate the new service with minimum up front commitment. They’ll be able to scale up (or down) at the end of the test period and can answer the question about whether customers are willing to pay for the service.
Profile is a service that enables a consistent and contextual customer profile enabling applications such as SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP Hybris Commerce to provide more relevant information and engaging customer experiences. Customer Journey Manager adds functionality to SAP Hybris Marketing to orchestrate various activities and monitor their performance. There are also a set of Integration services for C4C enabling key data to be created and fetched.